If the outdoors are calling you…they’re likely whispering Lebanon, Missouri. Three-time Outdoor Life Magazine “Top 200 Towns for Sportsmen”, Lebanon-Laclede County will certainly feed your hunger for the great outdoors!
Bennett Spring State Park, one of Missouri’s favorite and oldest state parks, is a trout fisherman’s haven! The park features a hatchery that you can tour for free, a full restaurant that will cook your catch, playground, nature center, 12 miles of hiking trails, natural tunnels and floating. Whether you pitch a tent, roll into a full-service RV park or a cabin is more your style we have you covered with our wide variety of lodging choices.
Thirst for history and aching for days gone by? Travel 37 miles of Lebanon-Laclede County’s portion of The Mother Road, Historic Route 66. Take a photograph the iconic neon sign at the Munger Moss Motel. Taste a fried-bologna sandwich while shopping for antiques at historic Wrink’s Market. Plan an overnight stay at The Manor House Inn once known as the Lenz Manor built in 1903. Pose your car in front of the Route 66 murals at Boswell Park, site of the Lebanon Route 66 Festival on Father’s Day weekend. Visit the Route 66 Museum at the Lebanon-Laclede County Library and see what makes Route 66 in Lebanon so special. Did someone say antiques? We sure did! Home to 46,000 square foot Heartland Antique Mall, Lebanon is a Mecca for antiquing! Check out our Antique Trail in our Getaway Guide and online today!
If you’re wanting to feed your need for speed, well we’ve got you covered there as well! Visit Lebanon’s I-44 Speedway every Saturday April through October and enjoy a racing experience like you’ve never had before. Lebanon I-44 Speedway is an oval-asphalt track that host weekly races for several class levels. There’s even a semi-truck race in June!
Lebanon’s Event Calendar features year-round family-friendly listings of events, festival, concerts and more that will give your visit and added value. Motocross, PBR, Demolition Derby, Wagon’s for Warriors, Route 66 Festival, Junkin’ for Treasures and more! To keep up with our events and all the fun, visit our website and connect with us on our social media channels!
- Sunday, June 13, 2021: Bennett Spring Free Fishing 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 18, 2021: Route 66 Downtown Cruise 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 19, 2021: Lebanon Route 66 Festival 10:00 a.m. Parade/11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Festival at Boswell Park
- Saturday, June 19, 2021: Route 66 Festival/Munger Moss Motel 75th Anniversary Celebration 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 26, 2021: 2Xtreme Racing Presents Lebanon Monster Truck Chaos, Matinee @ 1:00 p.m., Evening show at 7:00 p.m. – Cowan Civic Center
- Saturday, July 3 through Friday, July 10, 2021: Laclede County Fair – Lebanon Fairgrounds
- Wednesday, August 4 through Saturday, August 7, 2021: 6th Annual Lebanon Gospel Music Get-Together @ Cowan Civic Center